Second trimester to-do list:
During this trimester you will start to feel more like yourself and will have your energy levels back. Take advantage of this stage to tick off a few major items on your to-do list.
* Officially share the wonderful news with family and
* Start using your app kick counter when you feel
* Join a prenatal exercise class or follow our app
weekly exercise videos
* Do your homework on screening tests offered by
your healthcare provider e.g Down syndrome
* Decide if you want to know the gender of your
* Decide if you want a hospital birth or decide to
work with a midwife, doula or your partner as a
* Start making a list of items you will need for
baby, especially if someone is planning a baby
shower for you
* Discuss maternity leave and UIF for your period
at home after baby's birth
* Discuss your monthly budget with your partner,
especially if you don't earn a full salary while on
* Set aside time to spend with your partner, loved
ones or children. There will soon be a little human demanding all your attention.
For more informative articles every week of your pregnancy, Download the My Pregnancy Journey app on any of the App Stores.
#pregnancytodolist #pregnancyarticles #pregnantmom #pregnancyapp #SouthAfricanMom #mypregnancyjourney #pregnancytrackerapp #pregnantinsouthafrica
*All of our information are only guidelines and are not intended to replace the advice of a professional medical specialist; we are providing information to you on a general information basis only. My Pregnancy Journey disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.